Tuesday 13 July 2010

Stained Glass Panels

I have two beautiful stained glass panels done by the artist Susanne Parker. The first was a wedding present and depicts me and my husband in our wedding outfits - mine dusky pink and his a blue suit. My hair looks much more interesting than in real life and he has much less hair nowadays! These panels are hanging in my conservatory and recently look so lovely while catching the sunlight - we do not often get this much sun - and they are truly a delightful scene that I felt I must share with you.


 'Wedding Day' by Susanne Parker

The second panel was a commission and is even more stunning. It is a round panel with a myriad of colours depicting flamingoes in striking green reeds. Isn't it lovely?


'Flamingoes' by Susanne Parker

This panel looks even more beautiful in the sunlight. Unfortunately, it is raining today in London so you cannot see the sunlight glinting through the colours!

To contact the artist email susanneparker@ntlworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.