Monday 18 June 2012

Secret Gardens

Village Life

(Part 2)


Blogger was not too co-operative so this is part two ... hopefully the pics will now load!
More garden photos from Thames Ditton Gardens ...


Contemplation space

A Catalpa - Indian Bean Tree

Contemplation corner
Superb Acer
The cutest corner
Beautiful bed
Agapanthus

Stunning Silver Birch

Tiny space
Glorious Acer
Perfect work space
Enchanted space
Vegetable garden


I was really amazed to find such perfect little gardens all within a stones throw of my own. All hidden behind small unasuming frontages - what magic was behind the facade! What wonderful gardens ... the tea and cakes were suberb too!


All proceeds to St Nicholas Church for the installation of the new organ and also to the Keep The Heart In Our High Street Campaign.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. I particularly like the work space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and I love the little 'workhouse' too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,, that acer is outstanding,one of the best Iv seen, and I love the little workhouse...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos ... especially the vegetable garden. :-)

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.