Wednesday 20 June 2012

Anemones - Yiota's XStitch


A Wonderful New Cross Stitch Kit




Anemones



Anemones have always been one of my most favourite flowers and I was delighted to receive this beautiful cross stitch kit this morning from Yiota's XStitch. The colours and designs of the pattern are so stunning and I just cannot wait to start it. The kit comes complete with either aida (14 count) or (28 count) evenweave.  The threads are just stunning, superb quality and colours that really sing out! It is so beautifully packaged and the delivery was immediate - a perfect gift for anyone.





Anemones cross stitch kit

Excellent quality threads





I was amazed to see the choice that was offered, which covered absolutely every thing possible.  I particularly liked the flowers and animals and the birds are truly beautiful - if a little difficult for me! I fell in love with the parrots and also the heron, and the poppies are especially colourful.




Parrots


Heron


Poppies




For someone trying a kit for the very first time I was pleased to see that simple designs and mini kits, such as small pictures or cards, are also available - and all come complete with the necessary materials.  There are also free patterns available to download or receive by email, such as this pretty flower, which would make a charming birthday card.







Simple beginners trial pattern



Do give them a try. They are a small family business based in the UK and should be supported. You will not be disappointed with either the choice or the quality of the kit. Now to get on with it!








Cross Stitch-The Humming Bird
Via flickr

Hopefully it will look as good as this one!


4 comments:

  1. Trust you to remind me I have a big KISS gathering dust!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! I love the parrots and the poppies. Looking forward to seeing the anemones. I'm sure that will be a beautiful cross stitch. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not had time to read blogs for a while, so I've just had a lovely 10 minutes visiting your neighbours gardens and forgetting that's it's raining outside, again! The cross stitch kit looks great, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.