Saturday 30 June 2012

Covent Garden




Neals Yard, Covent Garden, London


Things To Make You Smile




Rice, Neals Yard, Covent Garden, London
"The Little Shop Of Funkiness"

Fairtrade goods


Fairtrade prices





I found a wonderful store while enjoying Neals Yard in Covent Garden. It is called  "Rice"  and is a Danish company, which located here to Neals Yard just a year ago. The company has been going since 1998 and is based on fairtrade ethics, using products made in small, poor communities and paying a fair price to the producers. It sure is colourful stuff - and you know what a sucker I am for bright colours!






Wow

Loving this blue



They are well known for their bright colourful wares, which can also be found in many other trendy stores (John Lewis also sells their kitchen stuff) but to see them all together under one roof is certainly eye-popping!





I want these



And these

I bought these
And these

And these too!






Hopefully they will help to brighten my kitchen, which is in the process of being decorated at this very minute!








Neal's Yard Remedies Nourishing Orange Flower Night Cream (50g)
And this to brighten my spirits!



(Some images courtesy of Rice brochure).

8 comments:

  1. Lovely store, and bright and beautiful purchases! Yes, I am in bed, with the iPad! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really is bright and cheerful... I could spend sooo much money nthere! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely. I have the cups too, I statrted with some Emma Bridgwater ones, then added 8 in a rainbow range if colours, then got one in Oz with their flag, I love them!

    Like Hadley, I'm in bed with my iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, everything is so pretty! I found lots for my virtual wish list while shopping with you. Love the blue ware. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, wonder where I might be visiting in London next weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gonna have to check out Rice next time I am in CG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the colours on days like it has been here wet and dull all your wonderful photos brighten the day loads, xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.