Saturday 9 February 2013

Cirque du Soleil




 
 
Kooza!
 
 
 


Kooza
Via google





We have seen Cirque du Soleil several times. Once in Battersea, a few years ago, was a real treat, so much so that when they were back in London we spent an arm and a leg to see them again at The Royal Albert Hall. They were stunning - and for those who do not know them - they are definitely NOT a circus.







Amazing stuff
Via google





Later my neice got married at  The Venetian  in Las Vegas and the whole wedding party were stunned by the performance there at  The Bellagio;  'O'  where all the performers appeared from within a pool and disappeared into the same - it was quite astonishing (and we all got well splashed at the front!). 






'O' in Las Vegas
via google




Last month I heard that they were again in London with Kooza and was amazed to be able to get ringside seats. I have been so excited at the prospect of seeing them again, and the excitement was not misplaced. The performance really blew us away! Cirque are extraordinary and magical and like nothing you have ever seen before.





Tickets to exciting event





The Royal Albert Hall is a beautiful venue and it was wonderful to be able to sit in the best seats at the front and enjoy the spectacle. Ohh! Ahh! Ohh Ahh! - all around greeted the performance - and it was such a joy!


Sadly cameras were not allowed so I have chosen just a few pics from Google and a You Tube video to entertain you.






An amazing venue
via google






Do go and see the Cirque du Soleil if you ever get a chance to as they are an amazing group to see and always entrall me. Below is a little taster of their latest show (not one of their best sadly but still totally magical) - and the kids particularly liked this one.










6 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, I've never been, but I'm sure you would love Puy du Fou, in France, about 10 different shows all day and an evening one too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never seen them but it looks amazing :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, 4 different shows, I'm jealous! We saw their original show at Treasure Island in Vegas when we were there last year, loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks amazing! My Folks recently got sky and I've been round to their house to sneakily watch it and caught some of the Cirque Du Soleil shows on Sky Arts....so breathtaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks fantastic. My daughter went to see this show recently in South Africa and said it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very jealous. I saw Saltinbanco at the Albert Hall, must be about 15 years ago - amazing stuff, just wish it wasn't so expensive as I would love to take the kids.

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.