Monday 7 May 2012

Quirky Shoes


Léo Fontan illustration


For sale on Ebay men's battered Camper Twins




Mis-Matched Shoes
Twins by Camper





My favourite pair of shoes







I mentioned yesterday that I love mis-matched socks and shoes and Benta from  SLIKstitches  said she would love a pic of my mis-matched shoes. It got me to thinking about them - they are made by Camper, the only company I know of that makes this type of colourful quirky shoe. They are based in Spain and have been making shoes since 1877 and are available in their London Covent Garden Store. Looking at their site I was amazed to see that it is the 20th Anniversary of 'Twins'. so I thought you might like to see some of them ...






Pinned Image



Pinned Image





Pinned Image




Pinned Image






















Another well worn pair!








Pinned Image



Pinned Image

What Do You Think?

7 comments:

  1. I think I am going to ave to visit the store next time I'm in CG! I love the orange slip ons, they look SO comfy! I have a pair of converse type shoes make by Levi from recycled jeans. They advertise that no two are the same, but mine are more similar than your twins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Campers are comfy, I like some but I'm not sure I like all the designs. I do go for comfort though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Campers. I have a pair, a bit more restrained than the ones featured, but I'd have the quirky ones any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pair like the ones at the very top. Love some of those painted type designs on the Campers, I've never seen them before. Here's what I want to get next payday:

    http://store.drmartens.co.uk/p-6557-dr-martens-mariel-shoe.aspx

    Although I've found them cheaper elsewhere online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Think the shoes are wonderful never seen this make Camper I will look out for them as I love different and unusual shoe, I buy from a shop in Southwold who have whacky and different styles I think the name is daddy long legs if you wanted to check them I'm sure they will have a web site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a shoe lover and I absolutely love these. I'll have to look for them. Glad we got to see your twins! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 67 pairs of twins I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.