Wednesday 17 October 2012

Pay It Forward - Part Two



 
Part Two















Having only four comments to my previous post has made things rather easier to choose - so the following four people will receive a home-made gift from me within a year of the posting date.They are:-


 
 
 
City Crafters
 
 
 
 




Lucky them (hahaha) - I am shaking in my 'Uggs' at the thought of making  ANYTHING  for super crafter Hadley at Flying Blind. However, will do my very best!


Regarding 'City Crafter' - seem unable to link with her - anyone know how? Seems only f'riend's connect', which I do not use.








3 comments:

  1. I shall be stalking the postie all year (OK I will give him the next couple of months off!). Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Ann looking out for the postman ................not yet any lets get c.......s over !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annabelle
    Sorry I been busy this week , how wonderful to win a pressy from you I will treasure it
    My e-mail is hilary1571@googlemail.com and its citykrafters.blogspot.com
    Thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.