Friday 19 October 2012

All The Way From Oz


 
Do You Remember
The Swap?





Taking part in a swap was good fun - I love waiting to see what other crafters send ... well  Kirsty of Four Happy Violets came up trumps and here is what I found in my post this morning ...










A very pretty cuff in shades of blue and pink  ...









Some lovely charm squares in orange, green, blue and browns ...










And a very useful covered journal ...










Thank you so much Kirsty. The cuff fits beautifully and the fabric charm squares are just perfect for a project that I am in the middle of right now.  I had actually been to John Lewis Fabric Department this very morning looking for fabrics with a ginger/orange hue ... to shape into applique ginger cats! These are just perfect, thank you. The journal is beautifully covered and will remind me of you and Australia whenever I use it. Aren't swaps fun? I do hope that Kirst is equally pleased with my parcel to her.





6 comments:

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.