Thursday 2 February 2012

A Third Little House


Yet Another Little House






I am now getting  bored with little houses and realize just where I am going wrong. I gave up on this one half way through as misshappen so hope the next (number four) will be the best (and the last). Watch this space ...

This wedding stuff - It's all too much!


I just have to show you this lovely window in a local bridal shop that I passed while on my way out to lunch today ... the tiaras are so beautiful ... I fell in love with the green one, what about you?



Oh to be a beautiful bride!

4 comments:

  1. I think your houses are fun xx LOVE the window...has a very "vintage" look to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the houses and yes, the green one my favourite too:) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of the pink dress in the background - do they do it in green?

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.