Saturday 25 February 2012

New Fabric





Some Lovely New Fabric




Today is a good day for me - the house  is getting back to normal (ie mostly painted and newly carpeted) and we actually are in a position to live a more normal kind of existence without tripping over workmen. This is exciting ...

This afternoon as a treat I am going to do some sewing (yipee) with some of my lovely new fabric and two new jelly rolls. There is rugby on TV so I will definately not be interupted!  I have been making a few gifts recently but now for something entirely for me. I wonder what it will be? These are the fabrics ...




Central Park by Kate Spain
And
Soul Blossoms by Amy Butler





Amy Butler Soul Blossoms Temple Tulips in Azure FQ fat quarter yardage
Amy Butler Fabric Soul Blossoms fat Quarter FQ Passion Lily in Cerise Pink



My yummy new jelly rolls

Central Park by Kate Spain

Soul Blossoms by Amy Butler

5 comments:

  1. Fabrics look great, I have never used a jelly roll before but am thinking of it for a wedding gift I need to make. Was thinking maybe just to use it in stripes because I like stripy quilts. I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And in your new sewing room?? I'll be sewingg too, but to a couple of deadlines, so not so much fun, I shall think of you, and look forward to Seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time - love those fabrics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're having fun sewing. The new fabrics are so pretty. What did you sew for yourself? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! waiting to see the finished result xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.