Friday 21 December 2012

Gifts From Blogland




Aren't Bloggers Wonderful?



Yesterday Mr Postman was kind to me ...  These four goodies came from blogland to cheer my day.





Table runner, stash bag and lipseal case with my name!







Firstly, the lovely Christmas runner came all the way from USA from my lovely friend, Karmen, who sells her lovely stuff on Etsy. She has sent me a beautiful lap quilt for my birthday already this year - how could I possibly deserve such goodies? It is full of cheerful Christmas fabrics and beautifully quilted all over with pretty designs. Thank you so much!






All the way from USA for my Christmas table





Secondly, from the lovely Hadley at Flying Blind was a great stash bag - these bags came in so handy on my recent travels as it helps to separate various things for the journey. This one is particularly special as it came from my good friend Hadley who has been a great support to me over the past two years. Thank you so much - it's lovely!







Great fabric drawstring bag with super fabric and lovely lining.




From Benta at SLIKstitches came a really useful little case for my lipseal/lipstick. It even has my name beautifully embroidered on it. She is a whizz and has been making so many things for people for Christmas that I have no idea how she finds the time to live/work/eat/sleep as well. Thank you so much dear Benta. Much appreciated.







Beautifully lined and embroidered - how clever





I also got a lovely big parcel from Annabellelouise at Whoever has the most fabric - obviously a cushion - could not be anything else - but I resisted the temptation to tear the paper off and will save it for Christmas Day. Thank you so much in anticipation!







A cushion?




Hopefully you have all received my presents to you in time for Christmas? And once again, thank you all so much.  xx



I Love Blogland






3 comments:

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.