Monday 5 March 2012

Anthropologie


Adoring Anthropologie

by silaev
Via Sileav


These are two wonderful shops in London - they are both original and quirky as hell - and that is why I love them so ...




Regent Street branch
The first in London

anthropologie-kings-road
King's Road branch
The second in London



They have some amazingly original stock collected from around the world ... these are a few things that caught my eye on my visits recently  ...



Wonderful display from recycled plastic and bottle tops

Cuff £188
Scarf £78
Socks £18
Necklace £68
Dress £158
Bowl £14
Window display with tea bags
Window display with corks
Door knob display
The Natural World Collection
Plate display
Just loved these flats!
Bedding display
Weird and wonderful recycle display
green stairs
Living wall in Regents Street
bedroom
Bedding display
Cushion £78




I really wanted it all but was careful with my purchases ... more about these later.




Even the pinny's look so desirable!
Friends please expect one of these soon!

anthropologie kings rd


To find out more about Anthropologie go   here ...

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a cool place! Apparently we're getting one up here in the frozen north late this year/early next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Anthropologie and have been there a number of times with my son, he also buys me gifts from there :) I especially like the grass wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Anthropologie! The bowl is beautiful..actually it is all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read lots of US bloggers' comments about the great stuff but didnt realise we had the shops here too, thanks for educating me!,

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.