Monday 2 January 2012

New Year

New Year Inspirations



I have just heard in the news that the PM thinks that The Olympics and The Queen's Diamond Jubilee will be the foremost inspiration for the whole country in 2012. I can think of many other things to inspire me in the coming year ...




Cushion inspiration
Knitting inspiration
Via Womenxone
Pinned Image
DIY Mobile
Via Pinterest

Bag inspirations
Purse inspiration
Via Craftjuice

Quilt inspirations

Embroidery inspiration
suchasensualdestroyer:

Navajo (Arizona), Transitional Weaving, wool, c. 1930.
Tribal inspiration

Art inspiration
Via Patrick Hruby

Scrap inspiration

Pattern inspirations

Colour palette inspirations
green-home:

Andrew Lawson
Shape inspiration
kleidersachen:

Anntian.  Available here. via Man Make Home
Man quilt inspiration

Cross stitch inspiration

Colour mix inspiration





What is your inspiration for 2012?

Scroll to Top

4 comments:

  1. I love your inspiration for 2012. Mine is just to make more than I did last year and to finish some quilts which have been on the 'back burner' for some time. I particularly like the patchwork bag you have shown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...maybe the PM has a limited imagination OR he needs to find a hobby lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirational pics! My biggest inspiration is/are the wonderful people in this big old blogging community xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ideas knock the oks off the Olympics and the queen! I love the jigsaw quit, that I'll have to go onto my Pinterst want-to list!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.