Monday 28 November 2011

Little House Pincushion

Prototype Little House Pincushion


Little felt door with green bead wreath
Beaded window frame
Beaded felt flower and window
Beaded and embroidered felt flowers
Pincushion roof
Needlecase under wonky roof
Needlecase


A not entirely successful pincushion. I found it very difficult to work with such tiny pieces because my hands are still not healed. I also realized that the fabric should have had a fusable lining to give it some body. Look out for my next attempt!



Ta Dah!
Finished Scarves

Scarves for friends

3 comments:

  1. Good effort on the house building! Love the flappy roof!
    Well done on the scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pincushions are the wierdest thing Iv seen all week,, wierd, but I love them, brilliant!!!from tina rose of sweetypie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pun cushion is really cute, you are too hard on yourself, the details are great!

    ReplyDelete

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.