Roasted Peppers With Balsamic
Balsamic Red Pepper Salad
1 Red Pepper per person
1 Onion per person
1 Garlic Clove per person
1 Lemon per person
Handful of Mixed Herbs
Olive Oil and Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Balsamic Vinegar Dressing (vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard, lemon juice)…to taste.
Handful of Basil to decorate.
- Cut peppers into quarters, clean and de-seed.
- Cut onions into thin slices.
- Thinly slice garlic cloves.
- Slice lemon thinly and de-seed.
- Place all ingredients in deep bowl and mix with the olive oil, salt and pepper and chopped herbs until finely coated.
- Place on baking tray well spread out in a very hot oven
- Cook until slightly charred.
Dress with balsamic vinegar dressing and sprinkle with the basil.
Serve chilled with a crisp green salad and some chilled white wine.