Monday 23 August 2010

A Child's Skirt And Doll In An Hour

I needed a small prezzie today for a child and managed to make a fairly simple skirt in an hour from some odd scraps left over from other projects. I also made a little Russian style doll, (Missy Lavender), to match and stuffed it with sweet smelling lavender to go in the pocket. I am going to tie a loop with a bow at the top so the sweet little girl can hang it from her bed post.

Quick Simple Skirt
Quick Simple Doll


 Happy Birthday Little Miss Anonymous!



Again I had problems with my sewing machine knotting ... not something I find easy to correct.
 It may be a tension problem so will go 'trouble shooting' today.

Note To Myself:  I must learn to draw pretty faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like anything you see do leave me a message to let me know.